Coach Core near top of Culture Leader’s list
Coach Core have come in 2nd on this list of small businesses across the UK who actively put their people first!
We’re delighted to say we just came 2nd on Breathe’s Culture Leader’s list, which celebrates small businesses across the UK who actively put their people first.
Over 150 organisations were entered and were judged on the following categories:
- Values: how the company values were reflected in the company culture
- Approach: demonstrated how they have put people first in the last year; shown that culture is a business priority and has a figurehead(s) who are driving company culture forward
- In practice: introduced measures to support employees who are working remotely, provide examples on how mental health and wellbeing is supported and have continued to support people with learning and development
- Vision: how company culture is sustained and the impact of these initiatives on the way the business is run
- Impact: examples of engagement; what’s changed since the pandemic and lessons learnt.
In a year that has been tough for people and organisations in so many different ways, we are proud to have been recognised for the work our board, CEO and team have put in to ensure we are all supported and pro-actively creating a positive company culture.
You can see the full list here.