What We Do
Coach Core is an employment and education charity that uses a community sports apprenticeship to target young adults not in employment, education or training (NEET) and have them not only change their own future pathways but also become a positive influence in communities that need sports provision most.
Broken down, Coach Core is a charity that does the following 5 things:
- We fundraise to support and develop young adults who have found barriers to engaging with education and/or employment.
- We create a network of co-invested employers that can share resources, experiences and solutions.
- We work with training providers to develop the apprentices, who gain accredited qualifications, experiences & opportunities.
- We put the young person at the heart of everything we do, with huge emphasis on personal support and mentoring.
- We create a ripple effect through the community as apprentices engage and inspire through their community coaching sessions.
Here’s a quick snapshot of us:
550 We have brought on over 550 apprentices and 150 employers in our history.Read about Coach Core's History