|When:||10 – 11 September 2022|
|How:||Walk, jog, or run it|
|Registration fee:||£10 – £110 depending on option chosen|
|Fundraising target:||£135 – £595 depending on option chosen|
This challenge is set along the Thames Path. The full route begins at Bishop’s Park, and on through leafy Kew and Richmond past the last non-tidal lock at Teddington. It passes the Royal palace of Hampton Court, beneath Windsor Castle and on through beautiful countryside to Henley.
The full 100km heads along the Thames from Putney to Runnymede where the Magna Carta was first authorised in 1215. Or choose from the 50km or 25km route.
You’ll be fully supported on the day, with excellent food and rest stops during your trek.
- Full Challenge (100km) – Putney to Henley (2 day option available)
- 1st Half (50km) – Putney to Runnymede
- 2nd Half (50km) – Runnymede to Henley
- 1st Quarter (28km) – Putney to Hampton
- 2nd Quarter (22km) – Hurst Park to Runnymede
- 3rd Quarter (28km) – Runnymede to Cookham
- 4th Quarter (22km) – Cookham to Henley
Charity sponsorship – pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising!
- Full Challenge (100km) – £30 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
- Half Challenge (50km) – £20 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge (25km) – £10 reg fee + £250 in fundraising
Mixed Funding – pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise less
- Full Challenge (100km) – £110 reg fee + £330 in fundraising
- Half Challenge (50km) – £72.50 reg fee + £218 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge (25km) – £45 reg fee + £135 in fundraising
You will need to raise 50% of your fundraising target at least six weeks before the event in order to confirm your place on the day. Don’t worry, we’re on hand to help you reach your goal, with lots of fundraising materials at the ready! Please get in touch for a chat if you have any questions, we’re always happy to hear from you.
All events are designed to be Covid-secure. The organisers ran the UK’s first Covid safe event in September 2020– the Chiltern 50 – with great success. Moving forwards they will continue to use bigger event sites so they can do social distancing, have covered seating areas, one-way systems, rolling single starts, hand-sanitising and clear signage around Covid.
If you have any fundraising questions, you can get in touch with a member of Coach Core by emailing email@example.com, or give us a call on 07904 341 656. We will be delighted to help.