Coach Core Awards
Every year we host our annual Coach Core Awards, which give us a chance to celebrate the best of our Coach Core talent, from apprentices and graduates, to mentors and tutors.
The next Coach Core Awards will take place at The Oval in London on Wednesday 7 February.
They will celebrate the work of the people and organisations that made the Coach Core network so impactful in 2023. Awards will be given for:
– Apprentice of the Year
– Graduate of the Year – for a former Coach Core apprentice
– Employer of the Year – for an organisation employing a Coach Core apprentice
– Mentor of the Year – for someone (usually working for an Employer) who provided mentorship for a Coach Core apprentice
– Learning Coach of the Year
– Most Valuable Person – for someone in the wider Coach Core network who went above and beyond to support our work
These celebrations take place in the heart of National Apprenticeship Week – what better time to focus on the efforts and successes of the Coach Core network!
National Apprenticeship Week brings together everyone passionate about apprenticeships to celebrate the value, benefit and opportunity that they bring. The theme for 2024 is ‘Skills for Life’ – something Coach Core is passionate about developing in the apprentices we support.
To find out more about previous winners of the Coach Core Awards take a look through the archive below.