|When:||24 September 2022|
|How:||Walk, jog, or run it|
|Registration fee:||£10 – £72.50 depending on option chosen|
|Fundraising target:||£135 – £395 depending on option chosen|
This ‘end of season’ 50km looped route covers some of the best of the Chilterns countryside. You can walk, jog or run along historic trails and over rolling hills. Starting and finishing at our base camp in Henley-on-Thames, there’s a Saturday night celebration BBQ and entertainment with camping options.
You’ll be fully supported on the day, with excellent food and rest stops during your trek.
- Full Challenge (50km) – Henley loop
- 1st Half (25km) – Henley to Lewknor
- 2nd Half (25km) – Lewknor to Henley
- Half Challenge (25km) – Henley loop
Charity sponsorship – pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising!
- Full Challenge (50km) – £20 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
- Half Challenge (25km) – £10 reg fee + £250 in fundraising
Mixed Funding – pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise less
- Full Challenge (50km) – £72.50 reg fee + £218 in fundraising
- Half Challenge (25km) – £45 reg fee + £135 in fundraising
You will need to raise 50% of your fundraising target at least three weeks before the event in order to confirm your place on the day.
All events are designed to be Covid-secure. The organisers ran the UK’s first Covid safe event in September 2020– the Chiltern 50 – with great success. Moving forwards they will continue to use bigger event sites so they can do social distancing, have covered seating areas, one-way systems, rolling single starts, hand-sanitising and clear signage around Covid.
If you have any fundraising questions, you can get in touch with a member of Coach Core by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or give us a call on 07904 341 656. We will be delighted to help.