|When:||23 – 24 July 2022|
|How:||Walk, jog, or run it|
|Registration fee:||£10 – £110 depending on option chosen|
|Fundraising target:||£135 – £595 depending on option chosen|
Take on the new Yorkshire Challenge in the beautiful Nidderdale area, on the south east edge of the Yorkshire Dales. There’s a challenge base-camp hub in Pateley Bridge with a range of camping options, car parking, and extensive hospitality & welfare services over the weekend. The full 100 km route is a varied figure of 8 style route which takes in the famous Nidderdale Way, Ripley Castle, and Gouthwaite Reservoir.
You’ll get full support all the way, and with half, quarter, and 10 km distance options also – there’s a Yorkshire Challenge for everyone!
- Full Challenge (100km) – Nidderdale Loop
- 1st Half Challenge (50km) – Northern Loop
- 2nd Half Challenge (50km) – Southern Loop
- 1st Quarter Challenge (27km) – Nidderdale to Ripley Castle
Charity sponsorship – pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising!
- Full Challenge (100km) – £30 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
- Half Challenge (56/45km) – £20 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge (25km) – £10 reg fee + £250 in fundraising
Mixed Funding – pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise less.
- Full Challenge (100km) – £110 reg fee + £330 in fundraising
- Half Challenge (56/45km) – £72.50 reg fee + £218 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge (25km) – £45 reg fee + £135 in fundraising
You will need to raise 50% of your fundraising target at least six weeks before the event in order to confirm your place on the day.
All events are designed to be Covid-secure. The organisers ran the UK’s first Covid safe event in September 2020– the Chiltern 50 – with great success. Moving forwards they will continue to use bigger event sites so they can do social distancing, have covered seating areas, one-way systems, rolling single starts, hand-sanitising and clear signage around Covid.
For further information about the challenge, its inclusions and FAQs, please visit the official organiser’s website. If you have any fundraising questions, you can get in touch with a member of Coach Core by emailing email@example.com, or give us a call on 07904 341 656. We will be delighted to help.