|When:||24 – 25 July 2021|
|How:||Walk, jog, or run it|
|Registration fee:||£5 – £99 depending on option chosen|
|Fundraising target:||£119 – £595 depending on option chosen|
The full 100km Challenge, with 2,100m of climb, starts on the Minehead coast – then it’s through forests and into the beautiful Exmoor National Park, across moorland and a climb up Dunkery Beacon – Exmoor’s highest point – with amazing panoramic views, before descending to Dulverton and on to the ‘half way‘ stop at Tiverton along the Exe Valley.
From Tiverton it’s country lanes, farmland, woodlands, picturesque villages and castles before the suburbs of Exeter come into view, where we pick up the canal towpath. The estuary widens as we head south on to the coastal path, and is teeming with birdlife as we approach the sea and the sandy beaches at Dawlish – where a very welcome finish line celebration awaits.
You’ll be fully supported on the day, with excellent food and rest stops during your trek.
- Full Challenge (102km) - Minehead to Dawlish
- 1st Half (53km) – Minehead to Tiverton
- 2nd Half (49km) - Tiverton to Dawlish
- 1st Quarter Challenge (32km) - Minehead to Dulverton
- 4th Quarter Challenge (20km) - Exeter to Dawlish
Charity sponsorship – pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising!
- Full Challenge (102km) – £15 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
- Half Challenge (53/49km) – £10 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge (32/20km) – £5 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
Mixed Funding – pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise less
- Full Challenge (100km) – £99 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
- Half Challenge (53/49km) – £64.50 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge (32/20km) – £39.50 reg fee + £119 in fundraising
You will need to raise 50% of your fundraising target at least six weeks before the event in order to confirm your place on the day. Don’t worry, we’re on hand to help you reach your goal, with lots of fundraising materials at the ready! Please get in touch for a chat if you have any questions, we’re always happy to hear from you.
All events are designed to be Covid-secure. The organisers ran the UK’s first Covid safe event in September 2020– the Chiltern 50 – with great success. Moving forwards they will continue to use bigger event sites so they can do social distancing, have covered seating areas, one-way systems, rolling single starts, hand-sanitising and clear signage around Covid.
If you have any fundraising questions, you can get in touch with a member of Coach Core by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or give us a call on 07904 341 656. We will be delighted to help.