|When:||4 -5 September 2021|
|How:||Walk, jog, or run it|
|Registration fee:||£5 – £99 depending on option chosen|
|Fundraising target:||£119 – £595 depending on option chosen|
The challenge starts in Eastbourne continuing up the infamous Beachy Head, on through the Seven Sisters Country Park and along the South Downs Way. You’ll see stunning views of the sea on the way to Brighton. Travel over Devils Dyke, experiencing stunning views, ups and downs, before the cathedral spire of historic Arundel comes into view.
Take on the 100km challenge from Eastbourne to Arundel or the 50km which takes in half of the stunning route, or the 25km distance from Eastbourne to Alfriston.
You’ll be fully supported on the day, with excellent food and rest stops during your trek.
- Full Challenge (100km) – Eastbourne to Arundel
- Full, Two Day (55km + 45km) – Eastbourne to Hove, then Hove to Arundel
- 1st Half (55km) – Eastbourne to Hove
- 2nd Half (45km) – Hove to Arundel
- 1st Quarter (23km) – Eastbourne to Alfriston
Charity sponsorship – pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising!
- Full Challenge (100km) – £15 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
- Half Challenge (55/45km) – £10 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge (23km) – £5 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
Mixed Funding – pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise less
- Full Challenge (100km) – £99 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
- Half Challenge (56/45km) – £64.50 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge (25km) – £39.50 reg fee + £119 in fundraising
You will need to raise 50% of your fundraising target at least six weeks before the event in order to confirm your place on the day. Don’t worry, we’re on hand to help you reach your goal, with lots of fundraising materials at the ready! Please get in touch for a chat if you have any questions, we’re always happy to hear from you.
All events are designed to be Covid-secure. The organisers ran the UK’s first Covid safe event in September 2020– the Chiltern 50 – with great success. Moving forwards they will continue to use bigger event sites so they can do social distancing, have covered seating areas, one-way systems, rolling single starts, hand-sanitising and clear signage around Covid.
If you have any fundraising questions, you can get in touch with a member of Coach Core by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or give us a call on 07904 341 656. We will be delighted to help.