|When:||3 – 4 July 2021|
|How:||Walk, jog, or run it|
|Registration fee:||£5 – £99 depending on option chosen|
|Fundraising target:||£119 – £595 depending on option chosen|
This challenge will welcome 2,000 adventurers into the fabulous Peak District National Park. We’ll have a major ‘Base Camp’ hub set-up in idyllic Bakewell, which will include a full range of camping options, car parking, and extensive hospitality and welfare services across the weekend – and a full 100km Challenge which takes a tough and varied figure of 8 route through Derbyshire’s finest scenery and Peaks – with full support all the way.
This gem in the Heart of England, and with 50km & 25km challenge options also out of our Bakewell Base Camp, is the Ultra Challenge not to be missed in 2021…
- Full Challenge (100km) – Bakewell Loop
- 1st Half (50km) – Bakewell Northern Loop
- 2nd Half (50km) – Bakewell Southern Loop
- 1st Quarter (25km) – Bakewell to Tideswell
Charity sponsorship – pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising!
- Full Challenge (100km) – £15 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
- Half Challenge (56/45km) – £10 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge (25km) – £5 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
Mixed Funding – pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise less.
- Full Challenge (100km) – £99 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
- Half Challenge (56/45km) – £64.50 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge (25km) – £39.50 reg fee + £119 in fundraising
You will need to raise 50% of your fundraising target at least six weeks before the event in order to confirm your place on the day.
All events are designed to be Covid-secure. The organisers ran the UK’s first Covid safe event in September 2020– the Chiltern 50 – with great success. Moving forwards they will continue to use bigger event sites so they can do social distancing, have covered seating areas, one-way systems, rolling single starts, hand-sanitising and clear signage around Covid.
For further information about the challenge, its inclusions and FAQs, please visit the official organiser’s website or email email@example.com. If you have any fundraising questions, you can get in touch with a member of Coach Core by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or give us a call on 07904 341 656. We will be delighted to help.