|When:||29 – 30 May 2021|
|How:||Walk, jog, or run it|
|Registration fee:||£5 – £99 depending on option chosen|
|Fundraising target:||£119 – £595 depending on option chosen|
2,000 adventurers of all experience levels and ages will take on a classic capital to coast route, testing their grit over the Bank Holiday weekend. Most will walk, but many will jog or run the full 100km, and with half and quarter distance options there’s a challenge for everyone.
A Richmond start by the Thames – then the North Downs and wonderful Surrey and Sussex countryside to halfway at Turners Hill. The 100km route heads up and over the South Downs before the welcome sight of the Brighton coastline comes in to view.
- Full Challenge (100km) – Richmond to Brighton
- 1st Half (56km) – Richmond to Tulleys Farm
- 2nd Half (44km) – Turners Hill to Brighton
- 1st Quarter (25km) – London to Oaks Park
Charity sponsorship – pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising!
Use the code ‘CHARITYSPRING’ to get your charity place registration fee for just £5 – offer ends on May 31st!
- Full Challenge (100km) – £15 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
- Half Challenge (56/45km) – £10 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge (25km) – £5 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
Mixed Funding – pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise less
Use the code ‘MIXEDSPRING’ to get 5% off your registration fee – offer ends on May 31st!
- Full Challenge (100km) – £99 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
- Half Challenge (56/45km) – £64.50 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge (25km) – £39.50 reg fee + £119 in fundraising
You will need to raise 50% of your fundraising target at least four weeks before the event in order to confirm your place on the day. Don’t worry, we’re on hand to help you reach your goal, with lots of fundraising materials at the ready! Please get in touch for a chat if you have any questions, we’re always happy to hear from you.
All events are designed to be Covid-secure. The organisers ran the UK’s first Covid safe event in September 2020– the Chiltern 50 – with great success. Moving forwards they will continue to use bigger event sites so they can do social distancing, have covered seating areas, one-way systems, rolling single starts, hand-sanitising and clear signage around Covid.
For further information about the challenge, its inclusions and FAQs, please visit the official organiser’s website or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any fundraising questions, you can get in touch with a member of Coach Core by emailing email@example.com, or give us a call on 07904 341 656. We will be delighted to help.