|When:||12 – 13 June 2021|
|How:||Walk, jog, or run it|
|Registration fee:||£5 – £99 depending on option chosen|
|Fundraising target:||£119 – £595 depending on option chosen|
Take on England’s finest countryside at your pace. Our Challenge base-camp is in Kendal, and from there it’s a 100km anticlockwise loop taking in a couple of tough hills, Garburn Pass, Ambleside, a half way point by Lake Windermere, forests, and nature reserves – with some stunning views en route – before a huge welcome and celebration back at Base Camp after a momentous journey. You’ll get full support & hospitality, optional camping/hostel, and with half and quarter distance options – there’s a Lake District Challenge for everyone!
- Full Island (100km) – Kendal to Kendal loop
- 1st Half Island (49km) – Kendal to Lakeside, Windermere
- 2nd Half Island (51km) – Lakeside, Windermere to Kendal
- 1st Quarter Challenge (28km) – Kendal to Ambleside
Charity sponsorship – pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising!
Use the code ‘CHARITYSPRING’ to get your charity place registration fee for just £5 – offer ends on May 31st!
- Full Challenge (100km) – £15 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
- Half Challenge (49/51km) – £10 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge (28km) – £5 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
Mixed Funding – pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise less
Use the code ‘MIXEDSPRING’ to get 5% off your registration fee – offer ends on May 31st!
- Full Challenge (100km) – £99 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
- Half Challenge (49/51km) – £64.50 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge (28km) – £39.50 reg fee + £119 in fundraising
You will need to raise 50% of your fundraising target at least four weeks before the event in order to confirm your place on the day. Don’t worry, we’re on hand to help you reach your goal, with lots of fundraising materials at the ready! Please get in touch for a chat if you have any questions, we’re always happy to hear from you.
All events are designed to be Covid-secure. The organisers ran the UK’s first Covid safe event in September 2020– the Chiltern 50 – with great success. Moving forwards they will continue to use bigger event sites so they can do social distancing, have covered seating areas, one-way systems, rolling single starts, hand-sanitising and clear signage around Covid.
For further information about the challenge, its inclusions and FAQs, please visit the official organiser’s website. If you have any fundraising questions, you can get in touch with a member of Coach Core by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or give us a call on 07904 341 656. We will be delighted to help.