|When:||26 June 2021|
|How:||Walk, jog, or run it|
|Registration fee:||£5 – £99 depending on option chosen|
|Fundraising target:||£119 – £595 depending on option chosen|
The magical Cotswold Way provides a stunning setting for a testing challenge – with some fantastic views en route and tough hills in between! It’s a Saturday morning start from historic Cirencester, as 2000 adventurers set out on 100km looped route of footpaths & trails – most walking but many jogging and running.
Whether you’re a keen walker and new to endurance events, or a seasoned hiker up for a new adventure – with half and quarter distance options also – there’s a Challenge here for everyone. You’ll get full support & hospitality all the way to your finish line – where an amazing sense of achievement & celebration awaits.
- Full Challenge (100km) – Cirencester Loop
- 1st Half (53km) – Cirencester to Wotton
- 2nd Half (47km) – Wotton to Cirencester
- 1st Quarter Challenge (24km) – Cirencester to Painswick
- 2nd Quarter Challenge (29km) – Painswick to Wotton
Charity sponsorship – pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising!
Use the code ‘CHARITYSPRING’ to get your charity place registration fee for just £5 – offer ends on May 31st!
- Full Challenge (100km) – £15 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
- Half Challenge (56/45km) – £10 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge (25km) – £5 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
Mixed Funding – pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise less.
Use the code ‘MIXEDSPRING’ to get 5% off your registration fee – offer ends on May 31st!
- Full Challenge (100km) – £99 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
- Half Challenge (56/45km) – £64.50 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge (25km) – £39.50 reg fee + £119 in fundraising
You will need to raise 50% of your fundraising target at least four weeks before the event in order to confirm your place on the day.
All events are designed to be Covid-secure. The organisers ran the UK’s first Covid safe event in September 2020– the Chiltern 50 – with great success. Moving forwards they will continue to use bigger event sites so they can do social distancing, have covered seating areas, one-way systems, rolling single starts, hand-sanitising and clear signage around Covid.
For further information about the challenge, its inclusions and FAQs, please visit the official organiser’s website or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any fundraising questions, you can get in touch with a member of Coach Core by emailing email@example.com, or give us a call on 07904 341 656. We will be delighted to help.