Fundraise Your Way
Want to support Coach Core but not sure where to start? Here are a few of our favourite virtual fundraising ideas:
- Birthday Fundraiser – Do you have a special occasion coming up? Ask friends and family to donate to Coach Core, rather than asking for gifts you don’t need. It’s a fantastic way for them to support your special day and give back to a cause you’re passionate about. Simply set up a Just Giving page and start spreading the word.
- ‘You’re on mute!’ – Let’s face it, we’ve all heard our fair share of this over the last year… Now, it’s time to get our own back. Every time a colleague talks whilst on mute, they need to put a pound in the virtual charity jar!
- Dress up Day – Ditch the Zoom attire and have some fun. Encourage colleagues to dress up for the day. You might want to go in black tie? As your favourite film character? What you wanted to be as a child? Or if you’ve got small children (and you’re brave enough) you could let them pick out your outfit! Pick a day, pick a theme and have lots of fun!
- Sporting sweepstake – Whether it’s for the Euros, Wimbledon, the Olympics or Paralympics, assign everyone a team, charge to play and split the pot between the winner and Coach Core!
- Declutter and Donate – Now’s the perfect time to declutter your home and sell any old or unwanted items online. Simply head to sites like eBay for charity or Facebook Marketplace.
- Give it up – Give up your favourite food for a month and ask friends and family to sponsor you. Alternatively, simply donate the amount you would’ve spent on takeaways, coffees, sweet treats, or whatever it is you’ve given up.
- Donate your Commute – If you’re currently working from home why not consider donating the price of one day or a week’s bus/train/tube fare to Coach Core?
- Challenge yourself – Choose any distance to suit you from a 10k to an ultra-marathon. Whether you choose to do it in your back-garden, local park or up and down your street, we’ll be there to cheer you on every step of the way! You could even rope in friends with a bit of healthy competition and see if they can beat your time/distance!
Got any questions? Please give us a call on 07904 341 656 or email email@example.com and we will be happy to help you.