We place the highest importance on the safeguarding and wellbeing of the charity and its people.
Coach Core Foundation is a registered charity, operational since 1st April 2020 (Charity Commission number 1186782). We place the safeguarding and wellbeing of the charity, and its people, at the heart of every decision we make and as such, employ the following:
- An independent trustee board, that strives to have representation from a diverse group of individuals so that they may provide a blend of wide ranging skills, insight and experiences at all times. Find out more about our board.
- A number of key policies that provide critical information and hold the charity, and its people, accountable at all times. Two such policies are our Safeguarding Policy and our Whistleblowing Policy. If you have any concerns or would like to report an incident, please read over this key documentation or get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Further to our safeguarding commitment, the charity has two Designated Safeguarding Leads at any one time, as well as an independent safeguarding trustee. These individuals are experienced, qualified and knowledgeable persons who are the key points of contact and accountable for all safeguarding matters. Currently those individuals are:
- Gary Laybourne (CEO) and Amy Fazackerley (National Partnerships Manager)
- Victoria Wickenden, Care International.
- If you would like to report any incidents or events that give you concern as to a person’s wellbeing, could cause the charity reputational or operational harm and/or place any of its people at risk, please use this form.
- As part of our commitment to financial transparency and accountability, we also publish an annual report that details our independent audited accounts for the given financial year too: Coach Core Annual Report FY21